1. HAVE A BALANCED BUDGET BY 2013 - 2014 SCHOOL YEAR.
a. Add bowling to a conference schedule, allowing for assessment of conference fees. (completed 2015)
b. Obtain "sponsors".
c. Provide another division for students with autism which will provide additional assessment of conference fees. (completed 2016)
2. PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES FOR THOSE STUDENTS WITH AUTISM.
Added Autism Division in Adapted Bowling with students participating in the 2016 State Tournament
3. PROVIDE MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR "OUT STATE" ADAPTED ATHLETES.
a, Provide individual sports such as archery.
b. Establish a second adapted conference for the Duluth area.
1) To help introduce adapted athletes, have an exhibition game at a Duluth sectional basketball tournament.
4. INCREASE THE NUMBER OF STUDENT ATHLETES AND TEAMS PARTICIPATING.
a. Continued promoting by the MSHSL and the MAAA Executive Secretary. (on going)
b. Establish a second adapted conference for the Duluth Area.
c. Develop a recruitment tool for schools and coaches to use to help them increase participation numbers.
5. INCREASE COMMUNICATION AND PARTICIPATION WITHIN/ON THE MAAA BOARD.
a. Increase attendance at the MAAA Board meetings (Have an AD rep. from the North Conference and the South Conference - a rotating position of those not in regular attendance.).
b. Continue to increase communication of schedules, events and rule changes through the Executive Secretary and the MSHSL.
c. Continue to develop, update and increase communication via the internet and website.